Cary & Andrea Wenger
With solid plans already locked in for 2019, this coming season is shaping up to be one of the best yet!
- The snake... Snapping my chain and still finishing even though Shep rode right past me. Scoring a podium with Amie.
- Completing the NUE Marathon Series (and one more for good measure) 5 nue races so I don't have to do it again! So amazing to ride in so many different states! All the amazing airbnbs along the way including the midwives house for Wilderness, the beautiful mansion for big frog. Getting to know some other frenimies at the trailer park, freaking Iron Mountain (I have some unfinished business there..I'll get my revenge in 2019!), and Carrabassett - so much fun!!
- Getting my first (not by default expert podium at OMBC Camp Tuscazoar race)
- Twain Reign of Pain duo race with Amie, that course it just amazing.
- Riding 78 miles in 98 degrees
- Slackercation in Brown county
- Girls weekend at Hocking hills
Mike & Teresa Ladrach
The endless training rides with the Knobside crew was a blast...one more hill, one more mile and tons of laughs along the way.
I did a few rides later in the year. Rode with Amie on her first century and coaxes her across a very long bridge, did the solstice ride with so many great people, had a blast doing the Vulture’s team challenge until Kevin ruined our chance at placing higher 🙄. Was it wrong that I kept racing while Amie drove him to Statcare? 🤷🏼♀️ girls weekend in Hocking Hills was also great. We need more of those! Also anytime the KSD kids come to Bolivar for beer, smoked meat/crawdads and Rocky’s, it’s great!!